ss_blog_claim=daa1c0004807d45777e6932fb7cfb75c

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I wish I had some spacebags! My sewing room is getting out of control

Ok, so the holidays are over, inventory is finished and the new year has begun. I did a big craft show right before Christmas so I had been sewing pretty much non-stop for months before that. Then my entire family came down for Christmas and now, everything is just a mess. I want badly to get back to sewing and selling on eBay & etsy but I cannot do a thing until I clean out the sewing room. I have two big metal shelving units and before this latest sewing excursion, I would keep all my fabrics folded neatly and organized.
Now, I've increased my inventory for my eBay store and would love to use one of those shelving units to house the extra handbags that are just stacked up on my pool table. I think a
Space Bag
or two would be perfect, you know you've seen their commercial, they are amazing. I need to get some. (and if you haven't seen their commercial, click that link up there and check it out)

-Cheers

Support My Sponsor
Code Of Ethics

No comments: