ss_blog_claim=daa1c0004807d45777e6932fb7cfb75c

Thursday, January 15, 2009

I'm really liking my DSRs right about now, tips to keep 'em up

I don't dwell on DSRs or feedback, I don't think anyone should. I do agree, they are important, but not enough to stress out over.

I think the most important aspect is if you are a powerseller and whether or not you qualify for those discounts. Yes, they can be substantial (I saved over $400 in fees last year!) but the way the system works, it is not worth your time or effort to watch every second, or every day. Do your best customer service, communicate with your customers and keep your shipping reasonable. It is just that simple.
My best advice, think like a buyer.
Sit down, put yourself in your buyers' shoes and make a list of everything you would want from a seller that you were purchasing your product from and do that.

1 comment:

Marlene said...

'Think like a buyer' - it's one of the best tips for a seller.

Knowing what your buyer is experiencing and then making the shopping experience the best it can be, will get you great feedback, high DSRs and repeat customers!

Marlene (aka The Savvy Seller)