ss_blog_claim=daa1c0004807d45777e6932fb7cfb75c

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

eBay in Person!!!!

To be quite honest, I had never heard of this event before. On Sunday, one of my clients asked me was I going. Huh? I had no clue that such an event even existed! I tried looking around the site to find out about it. Nothing.
Pretty sad that I know as much as I do about eBay but have no clue how to find this sort of thing.
So, today, I get an email from eBay inviting me to attend. Yay!
Of course I will attend! If I soak up a tenth of the knowledge and motivation that I got from eBay Live in Chicago it will be worth spending a day in Miami.
If you'd like to join me at eBay in Person in Miami, here is the info:

The event: eBay in Person
The place: Hyatt Regency Miami
The date: Thursday, September 25th; 9AM to 5PM
The cost: $25.00
Website to register: http://www.inpersonevents.com/miami

If you are not in the South Florida area, you can try google-ing "ebay in person" and the closest major city to you.









Custom Search

No comments: