ss_blog_claim=daa1c0004807d45777e6932fb7cfb75c

Friday, December 28, 2007

Yay, back from Vacation...sure did miss ebay!

I took 5 days off from everything over Christmas. I didn't check my email (ok, so I did...but just once and I only responded to one!), I didn't do any ebay listings, or even answer the phone. My friends think I'm rude but it was worth it. I love ebay, absolutely adore it, but taking a couple of days off is good for the soul.
Now, it is just depressing to see that low low number of sales!
I finally made a decision on which program to go with and I decided to go with Ebay's Selling Manager Pro. It is actually included in my premium store subscription! Now, I am just bogged down trying to get my inventory loaded in and learning how to use a "flat file".
I think it will definitely make 2008 a little simpler. I already love the automation for feedback and email reminders.
I'm so excited to get back to listing!

No comments: