ss_blog_claim=daa1c0004807d45777e6932fb7cfb75c

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

New Trading Assistant guidelines

The other day I got the email notice that ebay was making changes to the Trading Assistant program and that I needed to check out the changes and re-register. ugh.
I shouldn't complain, I needed to update my policies anyway and get everything succinct. I'm about 3/4 of the way through an ebay store changeover so I had to update everything!
This is a cool thing about an ebay store. I decided that I didn't want to do costumes anymore and not long after found a new consignment client with enough inventory for an entire store so I just re-did my store. Didn't have to buy a new domian or anything and boom. Instant traffic!
I love ebay.
ok, back to my point about the TA thing. Well I go in and begin reading the new terms. Ugh. So dry and boring. Can't they just highlight to us where the changes are?
I get it all done and then log into my other ID and go through the same process. Then. I log out and go in and search for myself just the same way a potential client would. Ugh again.
Apparently, the NEW one doesn't show up until February. In this day and age of instantaneous everything and we have to wait WEEKS for our updated profile to be seen?
Well, I was reading on the TA discussion board and I guess there are a few bugs in the system so I guess a few weeks is probably a good thing. I just hope I don't get any new clients between now and then, it sure will be confusing!

No comments: