ss_blog_claim=daa1c0004807d45777e6932fb7cfb75c

Monday, January 7, 2008

password frustration

I am so annoyed by passwords. I know they are necessary, but when you are like me and do all of your work online it gets overwhelming to memorize all those passwords! I have to keep a list on my PDA just to remember which password goes to which account. Many times you can just do the password recovery, but then there is the dilemma of remembering which email address you used!
I work from my desktop in my office (aka: "the cave"...used to be a garage), my laptop during the day when I am doing dual duty as mom and one of two computers at the real office so I keep very little data actually stored on the hard drive. Most everything is stored online...hence the need for a password.
Necessary evil. :)

No comments: