ss_blog_claim=daa1c0004807d45777e6932fb7cfb75c

Saturday, March 22, 2008

I make Pretend Money, sometimes it feels like Virtual money doesn't exist

My husband, who is not an eBay person whatsoever, jokes about my money being pretend money. He sees the big boxes come in from the manufacturers, he sees the small packages going out and my spending hours on the computer. He never sees a paycheck, or any cash. No wonder he thinks my money is pretend! Ya gotta love the virtual world. I pay the manufacturers with my PayPal debit card, my customers pay me with PayPal then I transfer the money into my bank account. I use the bank's website to pay the bills. My mom used to lecture me about how dirty money is, these days I rarely see it! The real challenge is how to teach my kid about money when we don't ever put our hands on it anymore.

No comments: