ss_blog_claim=daa1c0004807d45777e6932fb7cfb75c

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Hooray for the sellers who make ebay great

Earlier I had written a post about the sellers who ruin it for the rest of us, well today I'm writing about the opposite.
I made two purchases on ebay this week and both of them deserved some recognition.
I am a seamstress and I was about half-way through a project when I discovered that I was a quarter of a yard short on fabric. So, l look it up on ebay. There were about 6 sellers that had what I needed and all of them were around the same price and all with good feedback. How do I choose? I narrowed it down by the seller closest to me because I wanted it fast and figured the quicker the better. I chose right!
This seller clockcrazylady was awesome. I paid right away and sent a note saying that I'd appreciate if she would send it right away. I know, I'm a seller, I should know better but I tried to be as polite as can be.
Clockcrazylady responded right away and even though it was a holiday week, got my fabric to me in 1 day!!
She mainly sells clocks, if you want to see her store click here
She's got a Hannah Montana clock that I'm pretty sure I will be getting for my 7 year old cousin for Christmas. Little ones are CRAZY for that Hannah Montana!

And then, after I cut the fabric and continued on with my sewing I realized that I didn't have enough boning to finish the project either! How frustrating. So, again, I go straight to ebay. I've bought boning from this seller before so I knew right where to go. Seller lilmunchin has never let me down. I purchased, paid right away and got it in three days. One of those days was Thanksgiving, so I guess you could say I got it in two!
if you want to see her store click here
this store is a sewer/crafters dream come true. Tons of great products and prices that put the local brick and mortar shops to shame.
Sellers like these are what makes people continue to come back to ebay. Simple, honest selling.
Kudos.

No comments: