ss_blog_claim=daa1c0004807d45777e6932fb7cfb75c

Monday, February 25, 2008

eBay's new checkout integration

I just made a quick purchase on eBay and I am thrilled with the new checkout eBay/PayPal integration. I don't know if it is a beta or if it is for everyone, but I love it.
I was always mildly annoyed that once I made a purchase on eBay and paid with PayPal the end result was a final page that had "return to eBay" as a choice but when you clicked it you got a whole new window.
This new integration is seamless. It doesn't even feel like you are leaving eBay and going into PayPal. hmmm. Maybe you're not? I don't know enough about technology to understand, but I like it.
For the longest time I would try and figure these things out because I'm someone who likes to know what makes thing tick. Finally, I've let go. I can now accept that I cannot understand and it would take me too much time and effort to try. The end.

No comments: