ss_blog_claim=daa1c0004807d45777e6932fb7cfb75c

Thursday, February 7, 2008

so funny... just had to laugh out loud when I read it

Tonight I was reading the discussion boards and decided to take a peak in on one that I don't usually read. I was so glad that I did too! This person posted a thread asking "what is a via check?"
then goes on to describe an experience with a seller whom she had paid with a money order. The seller responded to her inquiry saying that when payment is made "via check" it takes a couple of days to clear. She was posting to the board wanting to know what via check is! Several people had responded, some to make fun, but one person actually explained it but she STILL didn't get it.
One of the people responded by asking where the "any" key is.
he he he he I had a good chuckle.

But in all seriousness, I think I may go back and re-read some of my canned emails to make sure they are easy to understand for people with limited vocabulary or maybe English as a second language. :)

No comments: