ss_blog_claim=daa1c0004807d45777e6932fb7cfb75c

Saturday, June 28, 2008

More about eBay Live, solutions floor, shipping to Canada & Poloroid pictures

Found another pic. This one was taken by the folks at the booth promoting shipping to Canadians. I really loved the solutions center and loved being able to talk to the vendors. At times I just had to get away though because I'm a sucker for salespeople. I think it is because I am so positive about my business that it doesn't take much to get me super excited about ramping up my business and how easy things will be if I just signed up for this service or that product. Shipping to Canada... I didn't need to be sold on that. They were preaching to the choir. I LOVE to ship international!
Funny thing is that they took this photo of me with a poloroid. Did you know that they aren't going to be making poloroids anymore? So sad. What a fun camera. I guess the reality of the digital age finally caught up to them. Digital pics just aren't the same. No fun fanning and watching as the picture develops right before your eyes. I guess I'll just have to chalk this one up to nostalgia and tell my grandkids about it.
Wonder how the poloroid market is on eBay?



No comments: