ss_blog_claim=daa1c0004807d45777e6932fb7cfb75c

Monday, May 19, 2008

I ordered some customized shirts to wear to eBay live

I came up with this idea for eBay Live. Naturally, being a clothing seller, I usually make it a point to wear my merchandise whenever I leave the house. Especially to parties or events. So, I've been browsing through my closet and my new merchandise trying to find something perfect for eBay live. I came up with all sorts of stuff, however, if you've seen my inventory, none of it would look good with comfortable shoes! I love stilettos and platforms but from what everyone tells me, eBay live is the kind of event where you would not want to be in heels.
So, I went to Cafe' Press and designed a couple of shirts and ordered them today. Here are my shirts:


I figured that if I end up in any pictures it will be permanent advertising! I've never been to eBay live before so I'm not sure what kind of networking I'll be doing, but one would assume it would be quite a bit. I figure, in "eBay Land" most people know each other by user id instead of their real name, why not put mine real big across my chest?
It also helps that my name really is Shelley Faye. So, I won't feel stupid wearing the shirt later on.
If you don't already know about Cafe Press, you should check it out. It is a really neat concept. You upload your artwork and they print it! You can even have a Cafe' Press store! I'll put a banner here for you to click if you are interested in checking it out.
And, now that you know what I'll be wearing... look for me at eBay live.



No comments: