ss_blog_claim=daa1c0004807d45777e6932fb7cfb75c

Saturday, May 3, 2008

Latest foolishness on eBay... I can't believe I really did this!


I swear I was totally sober when I did this!
I posted an Animal cracker that was fused together with another animal cracker in a vulger position. My sister, who has a little bit of an 'off' sense of humor, found this animal cracker and saved it for months to bring it to me to sell for her on eBay.

She was convinced that it would fetch thousands. Me, I didn't even think it would get a bid.

So, the only way to settle the sibling argument would be to actually list the silly thing.

So, grudgingly, I did it. What the hell.

One day in and it has already gotten a bid!

What?

I listed it as a charity auction so if the bidding doesn't get up to $5.00 I'm actually going to LOSE money on this! Well, that won't be so bad... it is for a good cause so it is ok.

Just in case you are curious....



No comments: