ss_blog_claim=daa1c0004807d45777e6932fb7cfb75c

Monday, May 26, 2008

Improving my blog so I don't waste YOUR time!

I've been working to try and improve my blogging because I really want to be able to have a worthwhile place that people come back and visit. I'm spending my time doing this, so it would be great to have people actually reading it. And, of course, more importantly, getting something from it. Wether it be a tip that they can use to improve their eBay biz, or just a smile. I feel like as long as I keep giving people a reason to read, their time (and mine) will be well spent.
I know that many eBayers are also bloggers so I thought I would share a great blog post that I just ran across. I don't know much about this blogger but the post is excellent.
Check it out: 12 Traits of Successful Bloggers
Enjoy.

No comments: