ss_blog_claim=daa1c0004807d45777e6932fb7cfb75c

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Introducing a new site with FREE charity auciton promotion


For the past week I've been working on a project that I am so excited about that I've had a hard time sleeping. I'm coming up with marketing ideas in my sleep!
The site is http://www.rockabillycharityauctions.com/ and it is FREE advertising for charity auctions that are rockabilly themed. Rockabilly music, clothes, posters, etc.
If you don't already know, my webstore and eBay store sell rockabilly apparel. I came up with this because I have been noticing lately that there are plenty of groups of baby handmade clothing sellers that run stuff for charity and promote it in groups all the time. However, when I searched the giving works auctions I only came up with two listings when searching the word "rockabilly"
I figure that this site will help encourage the rockabilly fans to put some stuff up for charity. And give a spot for rockabilly fans to SHOP for charity.
So, the site is up, it is functional and now all I need to do is get people to start using it.
The part I'm so excited about is that I even added a bit of code that will enable the seller to advertise the site directly on their eBay auction. And it is perfectly eBay legal!



Cool huh? I'm hoping that I can get the ball rolling on this so that it won't take too much time to market the concept. I do get a little affiliate credit for it, so I could possibly make some money off of it, so it might be worth my time. But the main point is to get more exposure for the auctions running for Charity.


I just put it up and the girls here don't even know about it yet. Take a look. I'd love to hear your opinions or suggestions about it. Thanks

No comments: